Monday, June 2, 2008

Inspiration Monday

Don't we need some inspiration, especially on a Monday? Lord knows I do. Here's some that I ran across this evening on the porch, while Jay plays his new guitar.

I can't tell whether I love this stuff as much as I love the awesome name!


Here's an interview with one of my favorite artists-who-blog, on the blog of another artist-who-blogs. I constantly stalk this woman's blog. Can I say "blog" any more today? [I bet I do.]


This chickie is amazing. I want everything she does.


The most ingenious and original idea, here on this cool guy's blog. [There, I said it again.]

Well, I guess that's enough inspiration for me for one night.
Happy return-to-America to some of my favorite folks today: Zac and Amy from India, and my bro-in-law Chuck from his tour of the world via the USMC.

No comments: