Thursday, May 9, 2013

hula lady





























I love the bright colors and bright words of photographer and creative Hula Seventy. I've stalked her blog a long time now and have that weird sense of "if I knew you, I would LOVE you!" sort of internet thing. Which undoubtedly creeps people out and rightly so. But she's been really honest and great throughout her whole time of blogging, and painfully so in regards to losing her mom.

I've been sad and grumpy around mother's day this year with all the advertising of "just what Mom needs" being mostly crap jewelry and clothes. With my own mom in a care facility for dementia patients, what I feel "mom needs" has drastically changed. And I have no idea if there's anyone on earth who can give it.

So thanks, Hula Seventy, for giving me some brightness and for going through all this just one step ahead. I'll keep checking in randomly, knowing you will be finding the good in all of it just when you're meant to. God bless, sweet lady.














all images from her blog.

No comments: