Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wayne


























Go see my friend Wayne's amazing repertoire of collage work, hand-lettering, and painting.

My twin and I were lucky enough to attend a collage workshop with him one sweaty June weekend in Nashville last year, and it was wonderful. He has created art for a whole slew of big name clients as well as very smart little clients who love his inimitable style, including the LA Times, the New York Times, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, Country Music Hall of Fame, Warner Brothers, Columbia Records, EMI and Sony. It has been my pleasure to work with him in an office environment as well as to make huge messes with him in a studio environment. He is also one of the sweetest and genuine folks I've ever met, with an insane love for coffee. And if he sees this post and okays it, I might put up some of his work here, but for now try him on Facebook, hit up Pinterest, or check his blog.


No comments: