Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year from me, featuring lovely images from just a few of my favorite places on the net.
I hope 2011 is a blessed one for all my readers, you six know who you are. This year is a zero-ending birthday for me and my one resolution is, I will not NOT do something just because I am afraid of it. Hold me to it, all half-dozen of you. (:





































Top to bottom:
Geninne Zlatkis, artist
Angie Lewin, printmaker
Darling Clementine
Cori Dantini
Roddy & Ginger
Ink & Wit
Saidos da Concha

6 comments:

Nanette R. said...

I like your resolution . . . want to go skydiving???? :-)

Cherilyn said...

Oh yeah! You've opened the door for me to force you to do all sorts of things in 2011!

Start by kearning that.

Anonymous said...

I think this means you're coming to India!!!!!! The guest room is ready for you. ;)

-Andrea F

Kerri said...

Two words: Hair Dye.

Kristi said...

Skydiving: maybe!
Kerning: most definitely.
Coming to India: if only!
Hair dye: make it three words-- PROFESSIONAL hair dye.

virginia said...

ahh thank-you! happy new year to you!