Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Illustrator Meg Hunt

I've posted before on my friend Matt (who is awesome), and recently his representation of the state of Tennessee (yay Matt!) in the 50 & 50 States Motto Project has turned me on to some amazingly diverse and frighteningly talented illustrators also involved.




























First off I must rave about Meg Hunt, who created this fantastic piece for the 50 from 50 project... but after seeking out her blog, that is just the tip of the iceberg for this creative illustrator. Check out her style below... some of it seems ultra-modern to me, while others heark back to the late 50s and 60s gold-mine of mid-century modern styles that never grow old.

I love the layout for these black and whites...creative usage of space so that the story can be interesting too. 
































Gorgeous color and detail. It's easy to spend hours here... you can tell she has fun with her work.
Can't wait to see more from Meg. She is golden!

Images below from Meg's website.

1 comment:

brezinka said...

So good. Rich and creative.